Topic: The Cleveland Chapter of ASMI will be offering a one-day technical symposium on Advanced Machining. The symposium is the Chapter’s annual education event and provides Chapter members and other interested parties the opportunity to improve their knowledge and network on the current topic.
- Date: May 06, 2015
- Time: 8:00AM-5:00PM
Ohio Aerospace Institute, Brook Park, OH
22800 Cedar Point Road
Download map to OAI and local hotels
Engineers, sales, marketing, students, teachers.
In addition to talks, companies are welcome to bring displays and literature highlighting their contributions to this and other engineering fields.
Speakers & Topics:
1) Machining of Optics (Allen Yi – The Ohio State University)
2) Ultrasonic Machining (Matt Short – The Edison Welding Institute)
3) Machining High Temperature Alloys (Steve Vanderink – ISCAR Metals)
4) Residual Stresses in Machined Parts (Doug Hornbach – Lambda Technologies)
5) Micromachining (John Bradford – Makino)
6) Cleaning and Corrosion Control (Chuck Sexton – KYZEN)
Download list of Presentations and Speakers
$100.00 per attendee. Advanced registration is required.
$ 20.00 for stuudents (student ID required).
Fee includes: catered lunch, mid-morning and afternoon snack,
and a CD with the PowerPoint presentations.
Professional Engineers will earn six Continuing Professional Development (CPD) credit hours.
Exhibits: In addition to talks, companies are welcome to bring displays and literature highlighting their contributions to this and related fields.
For further information, please contact:
Dr. Bradley Lerch, FASM
Tel: (216) 433-5522