The Cleveland Chapter of ASMI is pleased to offer a one-day technical symposium on Thermal Spray Technologies, featuring talks on a number of industrially relevant issues. This education event is organized for the benefit of Cleveland Chapter ASM members. However, we encourage ASMI members from other chapters to attend as well as non-members. We extend a special welcome to our colleagues from the Thermal Spray Society.
- Date: Wednesday May 2nd, 2012
- Time: 8:00AM-5:00PM
Ohio Aerospace Institute, Brook Park, OH
22800 Cedar Point Road
Download map to OAI and local hotels
In addition to talks, companies are welcome to bring displays and literature highlighting their contributions to this and related fields. Exhibit area will be accessible during registration, lunch, and breaks.
- Thermal Spray Introduction and General Overview by Mark Smith of Sandia National Labs
- Hard Chrome Replacement by Joe Stricker of St. Louis Metallizing Company
- Thermal Spray Guns by Daryl E. Crawmer of Thermal Spray Technologies, Inc.
- Cold Spray Technology by J. Karthikeyan of ASB Industries, Inc.
- Thermal Spray Feedstock by Jean Mozolic of The Mozolic Consulting Group, LLC
- Control of Spray Defects by Gopal Dwivedi of Stony Brook University
Click here for more information on presentations.
$100.00 per attendee. Advanced registration is required. Fee includes: catered lunch, mid-morning and afternoon snack, and a CD with the PowerPoint presentations.
Professional Engineers will earn six Continuing Professional Development (CPD) credit hours.
Exhibits: In addition to talks, companies are welcome to bring displays and literature highlighting their contributions to this and related fields.
For further information, please contact:
Dr. Bradley Lerch, FASM
Tel: (216) 433-5522